we’re taking what we’ve learned from three years of successful trainings and offering a two-level Yoga Alliance-approved to serve aspiring teachers and curious yogis alike. Level 1 training starts February 2, and will give you the basic information and skills needed to teach yoga or just better understand your own practice.
2015 Level One Training Schedule
attendance at all training sessions is suggested and required for those seeking certification. make up sessions are available at our private training rates.
week1 – INTEGRATION, AWAKENING, REJUVENATION and SURRENDER SERIES
sunday, february 1 – 1-6 p.m.
monday, february 2 – 5:30-8:30 p.m.
wednesday, february 4 – 5:30-7 p.m.
week 2 – VITALITY, IGNITING, STABILIZING and OPENING SERIES
friday, february 6 – 5:30-8:30 p.m.
saturday, february 7 – 7:45 a.m.-4 p.m.
sunday, february 8 – 9:45 a.m.-4 p.m.
monday february 9 – 5:30-8:15 p.m.
wednesday, february 11 – 5:45-7 p.m.
week 3 – REVIEW AND PRACTICE
friday, february 13 – 5:30-7 p.m.
saturday, february 14 – 7:45 a.m.-9:45 a.m.
sunday, february 15 – 10:00 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
monday, february 16 – 5:30-8:30 p.m.
wednesday, february 18 – 5:30-7 p.m.
week 4 – EQUANIMITY and GROUNDING SERIES
friday, february 20 – 5:30-8:30 p.m.
saturday, february 21 – 7:45 a.m.-4 p.m.
sunday, february 22 – 9:45 a.m.-4 p.m.
monday, february 23 – 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
wednesday, february 25 – 5:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
week 5 – REVIEW AND CLOSING
friday, february 27 – 5:30-7 p.m.
saturday, february 28 – 7:45-9:45 a.m.
sunday, february 29 – 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
monday, march 1 – 5:30-8:30 p.m.
2015 Level One Training Fees and Application
program fee of $1,500 covers all scheduled trainings, training manual, and exam fees.
payment plans are available for three dog yoga passholders.
applications are due by 12.31.14.
to submit an application for the 2015 program, please send an email to train[at]threedogyoga.com with your answers to each question below.
your application will be reviewed upon receipt of the application fee of $200, which may be submitted by check, cash or CC. the application fee will be applied to your training fee and will be refunded should you not be accepted into this year’s program.
name | birthdate
address | phone number | email
1. what does power yoga mean to you? what impact has it had in your life?
2. how long have you been practicing yoga? what styles? how often?
3.what drew you to yoga?
4. have you practiced at three dog yoga and if so, for how long?
5. tell us about any yoga trainings, intensives or retreats you have attended.
6. why do you want to teach power yoga?
7. in your experience, what makes a GREAT yoga teacher?
8. what do you hope to learn in this training? what are your expectations?
9. please describe your ability and willingness to attend and participate in this training.
10. how do you define being of service?
11. where do you see yourself in five years?
12. tell us about your hobbies, interests, activities, community service, etc.
13. to ensure that we can best support your needs, do you have any conditions that may affect your ability to fully participate in the program?